Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nail Polish of the Week: Black Shatter

OPI just came out with their new Katy Perry inspired colors, and of course I had to have some! I got Teenage Dream, a pink glitter and Black Shatter, one of the coolest colors I have. 

You start off with a blank slate of any color, the little sister did it with a hot pink, I chose to stick with classic black and white. 
I did two coats of white then let the nails fully dry. Once dry, apply one coat of Black Shatter... 
sit back and watch, the shatter effect happens pretty quickly. In the time that it took me to put down the brush and pick up the camera, it had already shattered a lot, Example A: picture 1.




I had trouble finding the Katy Perry nail polish, I usually get mine at Ulta, but they either didn't have it yet or weren't going to carry it. I found it at Trade Secret and also on Amazon. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is sooo cool. I want it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails