Friday, October 9, 2009

Nail Polish of the Week


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, RUSSIAN NAVY!

Since its fall, and started to get a tiny bit cooler around here, I decided that it was time to venture away from bright pinks and other such colors and go to the dark side. 

Russian Navy is just what it says Navy, a nice deep navy and it looks really good against really pale skin... so its pretty much perfect for me. 

The first time I saw the color was in a magazine showing it in matte, and while I didn't get it in matte it just looked so rich and beautiful and it really popped against the model's porcelain skin tone.

 I think it also really makes the ring I wear everyday stand out. At least 3 people who see me often noticed my ring and thought it was new... when I have been wearing it almost everyday for a year. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails