Monday, September 21, 2009

Nail Polish of (last) Week, Among other things




So, where have I been? School mainly, I have had projects due and tests, and my T.V. shows are starting back up... and I follow many. Football games on the weekends, and I actually slept till 2 p.m. last sunday.  But I am trying to get back to my norm! 

But anyways... I had an awesome nail color last week! I did OPI's Flashbulb Fuchsia, and I loved it its purply pink and made me happy all week long. 


And it was rainy  all last week... and during the foot ball game... So I got to go out in style, in a poncho... very cute... 


Today, I wore a color block dress which I got from Old Navy for only $15I wore my gold XXI heart necklace and some pink flats. 

When I got home from school, I played with the dogs in the backyard, which explains the tennis ball in my hand... here is Dasiy... 

2 comments:

Lynx said...

purply pink? like sugarberry?

Aly said...

No its more pink than purple, but its sooo pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails