Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nail Polish of the Week


Loophole by Essie

So I didn't buy Essie's Silver Bullion off of my wish list, because my local Ulta didn't have the color in stock. But they did have Loophole, and that is this weeks nail color, I have my beautiful silver nails! 


Ulta was having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on Essie so I also bought Steeling the Scene, a light gold color; and Damsel in a Dress, a deep Maroon/purple color.
 
Then I did the little sister's nails she wanted Black and Silver nails so this is how that turned out, I plan on doing a how-to post on how I achieved this look! 


1 comment:

elysia mann said...

i adore silver nails! i have a bunch of silvery polishes that i love to use in winter. they look awesome with lots of black layers.

thanks for your comment, i'm definitley glad i have extensions and not bleached streaks! ack! it's awful for your hair. i wanna see your blue and pink hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails