Monday, September 13, 2010

Nail Polish of the Week: Lacquered Up

This week I wanted to stay away from the blues. In my quest to find the right shade, I have just been wearing blue tones for weeks. Over the weekend I had Sinful Color's Gorgeous. Its a metallic sometimes blue sometimes green color.

But I changed it up Sunday night. I wanted to put on KnockOut this bright red color... the perfect red, from 17 by Boots. I got it when I went to England in high school. Sadly it was all clumpy and I just couldn't use it. 

So I settled for Essie's Lacquered Up. It is a great candy apple red color, but not as awesome as the red in Knockout, I so wish I had asked my friends to get another bottle for me when they were in England a few months ago. 
The pictures shows more orange that it really is. 
Anyways, this week seems to be very busy. I am working almost every night, and I have a special interview Thursday which I will tell you all about later. Its gearing up for a busy week, but I have some updates planned so hopefully I can stick to it. There might even be an outfit post this week. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails