Monday, September 20, 2010

Nail Polish of the Week: Party In My Cabana

I feel insanely lame for not having updated in a week. In my defense it was a hectic week last week, but I'm just going to move on from that. There are a lot of things I want to say, but I'm going to just keep it to nail polish right now.
Trying to decide this week's color.
Seeing as Saturday was the first home game of the season, I decided to do some game day nails. So since our mascot is the Tigers, I decided to do tiger stripes... which are really zebra with a different background color. I used Sinful Colors' This Is It, with black stripes. I think I ended up a little too gold and it was more Saints than Tigers.
Tiger Stripes
While I got tons of compliments on my tiger nails, I decided I didn't want to walk around with them all week. I repainted my nails OPI's Party In My Cabana. Its a nice dark coral color, which I think is a good transition into fall.

I also painted my toes OPI's Pamplona Purple. It comes out such a pretty purple color.
What are your colors this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails