Thursday, September 9, 2010

Queen Bee

I hate bugs, but for some reason I don't mind them when it comes to jewelry. Especially if it's  a bumble bee...
Necklace- Topshop, Mirror-Vintage
Is it the fact that bees are the epitome of my favorite color combination, black and yellow? Or maybe the vintage feel of items containing them... Whatever it is bugs and bees seem to be okay for jewelry, even my wall gets some of the love. I have two bee illustrations in frames hanging above my dresser.

Crazy studying and work have been on the agenda all week. Leaving little time for postings... hence the short and sweet little post to display one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. I have my first test this semester, tomorrow for my Product Development class, I am so unsure about what we will be tested on. I'm super nervous but hopefully everything will go smoothly.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Everytime you wear that necklace, someone always asks you where you got it. it is a very popular necklace

Related Posts with Thumbnails