Friday, October 8, 2010

23 Days Left

Halloween is right around the corner, 23 days away to be exact. In the past I have made my costume, and costumes for friends. This year, with school and other activities making their presence known I doubt I'll have time to do much. 
Back in 2007, Amanda and I were pretty obsessed with Wicked, So we did our own version of the theme. I made her dress, and my skirt. 

In 2008 and 2009, I did the whole Alice in wonderland thing, way before the movie came out. 
 Last year, I made Grace and her friend Phoebe Wilma and Betty costumes. 
 If I do make something this year, I'm either tagging along on a friend's plan to do Pacman, or I could live out my dream of making a Marie Antoinette costume (but I really want to devote some time to that). I have been watching costume makeup tutorials lately trying to get ideas. I love Kandee Johnson's costume make up videos, they look amazing, be sure to check them out.  I so want to try one!

 Anna and I doing the whole Halloween thing, back in the day. My grandmother made these costumes. 

So what are some of your costume ideas. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails