Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Delightful Bouquet


Another result of my hiatus... no one knew I got my dream perfume, Miss Dior Cherie! I had talked about the ad campaign last September and how much I liked it.

Then, I got a bottle of it for christmas. And of course, now, I'm a tad bit obsessed with perfumes.

Anyways, I went awhile with only the Miss Dior Cherie, and I also already had Anna Sui's Sui Dreams.

Then in New York we went to the Juicy Couture store, which was really fun to visit, but it sparked my interest in Juicy Couture's Couture Couture perfume.
I had been stalking the perfume for weeks, and I was about ready to just buy it from Sephora. But then, when I went to the outlets the other day they had a Juicy Couture store which carried the perfume.
When I had been looking at it in Sephora, it was going to cost me $75 plus tax. The perfume at the outlet was on sale so I got it for $56, and it wasn't just the perfume but also the shower gel and lotion, WIN!



Well, I must say Happy Birthday America! I hope everyone had a happy and safe Fourth of July.  After driving home from the beach yesterday, the fam and I just spent the day hanging out and did some hamburgers.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

hurray for the deals!! :D happy 4th of july! :D

Animated Confessions

Related Posts with Thumbnails