Monday, July 19, 2010

It's a Bright Sun Shiny Day

For the past, I don't know maybe 2 years, I have had the same pair of sunglasses... well not the same. But I got one pair at work, which I loved so I ended up buying the box of them...
The Pair

Now I had a few other pairs scattered in the past 2 years, but that style has been my go to. I told myself, once I am done with this pair I am buying myself some nice new shades (maybe not those exactly). If you saw my Smokin' post... you'll know I didn't quite make it. I went to Fossil when I was at the outlets and I got me some new shades.
Shades 1
Shades 2
Anyways, I'm loving my Fossil sunglasses! These sunglasses are super comfortable. I especially love my second pair, those I must say are my favs. For some reason I have become fossil obsessed as of late.
I also got Midge a pair of shades, she had tried these on way back when I got my watch. They had sold out when she went back to get them, but they had them at the outlet! I loved them, and I wanted them for myself, but I must say, they look much better on Midge.
Oh, and Ellie decided to get in on the glasses action... she sported some sparkly glasses... 



Oh, and some updates on my projects. I finished the top of the muslin of the dress. I think I'm going to go ahead and make it in some nicer fabric once I get a chance to go to the fabric store. 
I was also asked if I was going to make a tutorial for my fabric flowers. I don't know if I will but there will be an opportunity to get your own very soon. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

cute shades! I'm cheap and get all of my sunglasses at target these days. Maybe one day I'll buy an expensive pair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails