Friday, July 23, 2010

Sandy, Baby

Look at me! Already hard at work on my birthday goals! I have an outfit post... I finally remembered to take pictures before work. I felt like Sandy at the end of Grease in this outfit. Even though we are well into the heat wave that is summer... today it was 97 degrees, I had enough of wearing my shorts and decided to go with my jeggings for work. (This pair is more jean than legging.) And I don't know what is is about my camera or the blazing sun but the wash on the jeans doesn't have that much contrast and my hair isn't that red. 
Old Navy shirt, Hydrualic Jeggings, Blowfish Shoes, Fossil sunglasses, F21 Necklace, Kate Landry purse
I'm even wearing one of my fabric flowers in gold! Don't forget to enter the giveaway so you can get your own!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails