Thursday, July 22, 2010

One

So it has been a year since I first started The Fashionista Diaries, though I have only actually blogged in 8 out of 12 months. Still I am happy that a year later I am still blogging or at least back to it. I have faith that in the coming year I will stay committed to the blog, continually posting throughout the semester, and hopefully we will further evolve. Some of my evolutionary goals include: (almost) daily outfit posts, more youtube vlogs and tutorials, more projects, more creations, and more styling.With all these hopes, I am very optimistic about the coming year, it almost feels like my own birthday.

Since today is like a new beginning,  I wanted to announce the first step in evolution for the coming year,  the pending opening of my online Etsy store. I have posted about the fabric flower hair pins I have been making, and if you follow my twitter, you know I have been cranking them out. Soon, my lovely followers will be able to get some of my flowers for yourself. I am going to open the store once I get back from vacation next week.

And since today is a celebration, I wanted to do my first giveaway! What else but a fabric flower hairpin, your choice in color.

In order to win, you must be a follower (you can follow through twitter, just let me know how you are following), leave a comment and be a US resident. I will then pick a winner at random on the morning of July 26, the winner will have until July 28 to contact me in order to claim their prize.

2 comments:

Amanda Grace said...

Hey, I love the flowers. They are so cute. btw I'm following you through Google.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!!! The flowers are really cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails