Monday, July 27, 2009

13th Birthday!

So the baby sister is turning 13 next Thursday! She is having her party on Friday, a movie night sleepover, but I will be out of town, so I am helping mom plan it...

So for gift bags since these kids are 13 we are ordering some makeup from Eyes Lips Face (e.l.f). 

We ordered a few eyeshadows, blushes and lipglosses as well as some blush brushes... and while making the order I may have thrown in a few things for my self... But anyways, we are going to put that together I was hoping to run out to Hobby Lobby and pick up some Chinese Take out boxes which are like my favorite things. 

I am also planning on making a huge batch of bite sized chocolate covered cupcakes! I am making them for the party, as favors and for my beach trip which also starts on Friday... I have a feeling that this week I will be baking alot!





Hopefully we get those e.l.f. products in on time!


Fashion Girl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails