Friday, July 24, 2009

Ulta Trip

Made an awesome trip to Ulta today, I didn’t get much but it was interesting.

Right when we got there, as I was walking out the car, some girl walks up to me and asks if I am planning on going to Ulta today… and then just hands me to 20%  off coupons! How awesome is that! First I picked up a NYX lipstick in Tea Rose $3.50. Then, Mom had to talk me out of getting a bunch of new nail polish colors… we ended up just getting OPI’s Flashbulb Fuchsia $8.50 from the Brights Collection and an OPI Top Coat for $8.50 and an OPI Base Coat which runs for $8.50, but came free with purchase of two OPI Products!  So In all we ended up only spending like $17. Which is awesome! I really like Ulta, its always less crowded than Sephora and it has better sales… every time I go in they are having a sale!

NYX Lipstick in Tea Rose $3.50- currently out of stock on the NYX website 



OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia $8.50

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails