Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Because I So Needed Another Pair...

I went shopping today, and I didn't spend too much either.  I went to T.J. Maxx with Anna and while I don't usually shop there I did find some cute things. They had a few Coach purses and I found a nice Michael Kors and Lucky Brand Purse. However I couldn't bring myself to buy any of them. They did have a good selection of sunglasses though, so I got myself Some Betsey Johnson Sunglasses for $15. 
 I just couldn't pass these up. 1. They have that cat eye to them that I have been wanting so badly. 2. They were big, my must have. 3. They are adorable! Check out the side detail, light pink stripes and a black bow.
And after going into the Betsey Store when I was in New York I have been wanting something Betsey. 
I also got this new MAC eyeshadow Amber lights, its a gorgeous golden bronze color. 

Amber lights eye shadow, Sephora Doe eyed eyeliner, The Falsies Mascara


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails