Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pixie

So I am sure by now you have most probably already seen Emma Watson's new do! She recently posted on twitter: @ EWmatsonYes, I cut my hair off a few days ago! I love it- feels incredible. Hope you like it! Photo onwww.facebook.com/emmawatsonx


Emma Watson

If you know me, you know that I am obsessed/ in love with pixie cuts... I sooo want to have one of my own, but don't really think it would work with my crazy frizzy curly hair, or the shape of my face. Another famous pixie cut I love is Carey Mulligan's.

Carey Mulligan

But, I don't know. My current idea is to let my hair grow, it hasn't been long since high school, so I'll let it grow for a while. When I went to get it cut in May I told my stylist that she couldn't let me cut my hair short for a while... We shall see how long I last.

Oh and last week I missed the premiere of Project Runway Season 8 when I was in Disney. The second episode just started so, I'll have to watch then of course I will share my opinion on it. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails