Monday, August 10, 2009

Fashionable and Fit



So, a few weeks ago I bought this skirt from Forever21. It just doesn't quiet fit right. But, I really liked this skirt too much to return it, so I decided to give myself a challenge. Since, I need to lose some pounds anyways... I am giving myself a goal-- fit into this skirt. I am guessing it would take me about 20lbs. So my goal is lose 20lbs and I would get to wear my skirt! So, I am going to say 20 lbs in 2 months? So lets see if I can fit into this skirt by October 10... 

It's 10 lbs a month, 2.5lbs a week... I think I can do it... I hope I can do it. It's not just for the skirt its for me but I think the skirt is an awesome incentive. 


3 comments:

sandyprincessofjcrew said...

This is awesome 'Lessa...I think that you can do it :)...and that skirt really is adorable...

Sarah said...

I need to lose weight as well. We are going to start walking around the lakes during the semester!

I'm Sam. said...

as karl lagerfeld would say, there's no better incentive to diet than fashion.

cute skirt and i love your photographs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails