Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer


Today I pretty much hung out at home all morning, played with makeup and tried on clothes. But in the afternoon I met up with my friends and we went to the mall. I had a great time, bought some new nail polish OPI Russian Navy-- I am so ready for the fall. I also bought a pair of earrings and a necklace from Forever 21. 

I was so excited to wear my dress that my Aunt gave me, its from Forever 21, I wore a white V-neck shirt from Old Navy underneath... and I wore my yellow Nine West wedges... but I had to change into pink flats as it started to storm outside. But I loved how my yellow shoes popped and stood out from the rest of my monochromatic outfit.  

Fashion Girl

1 comment:

Mary said...

Aww you look precious! Love the Nine west shoes lady!

Related Posts with Thumbnails