Friday, August 7, 2009

How Funny...

So I was on www.notcouture.com just browsing when I come across this:
Seriously? I mean I will admit that I am a fan of the whole twilight thing, I read the books and I watched the movie. Heck, I even was there at midnight to pick up my copy of Breaking dawn but this is somewhat ridiculous. This is what was said about it "This product should be shaken before use to represent the blending of the human and vampire worlds".   I mean come on, they are marketing Twilight for all that its worth... remember the perfume? 


The perfume sold at Hot Topic for about $48, I can't find a link to it but oh well...

So the lip Venom is sold at DuWop for $16 and it is actually a Plumping Lip stain, which I might have liked if it weren't for the whole Twilight thing, I think its kinda tacky... don't you?

Fashion girl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails