Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ruffles and Hearts

School starts in a few weeks, and I am trying to get together clothes to wear to class. While shopping I have to be aware of the extreme heat and humidity I have to trek through to get to class. I found this great top at Old Navy. I decided it would look really cute paired with a ribbed tank underneath. So I went to Old Navy today with my friends and found both and it only cost me about $15. 

But for classes this semester I am thinking lots of shorts and breezy cotton shirts that breathe! Its always so hot on campus and all the parking lots are far away from the buildings so lots and lots of walking in the heat. 

Style tip: When layering tank tops, buy the bottom layer a size bigger than your size and the top layer your normal size. If you do this your layers will stand out more. 

In the picture is my Heart necklace from Forever 21 and my new OPI nail polish in Russian Navy. 


1 comment:

Amanda Grace said...

I like the new nail polish. It's so cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails