Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wish list!


I am constantly shopping online, and I have started to accumulate a wish list of things. Most times I will never buy some of this stuff... but I certainly do love to look at them. 

(500) Days of Summer Soundtrack- My friends and I went to see this movie the other day, and we fell in love with it and the accompanying music. 

Old and New Pocket Watch Necklace- I think I have been wanting one of these since probably last year... I just haven't bought one yet. I have really fallen in love with this one from Modcloth, but currently its out of stock... So I think I plan on getting it once its in stock again. 

Incase computer sleeve- I found this one the other day while i was browsing Notcouture.com. Its a black computer sleeve with safety pins on it! I love it, but just not for its price at $83.95, so I think i will just settle on looking at it. 

OPI Espana- I don't know if you know this but I love Nail polish and I have a small collection of it... But I love OPI's new Espana collection... the colors are so dark and gorgeous I can't wait to get some from the collection! 

Peep-Toe Wedges- I found these great shoes from Old Navy for $24.50, they are so cute and I love the color... the problem they are online only and my shoe size varies so i can't try them on.... I might just get them anyways....
So that is what tops my wish list at the moment... its always constantly changing... but thats the top for the moment.

And I just wanted to remind everyone that Project Runway Season 6  Starts Thursday, August 20 on Lifetime at 10/9c.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the pocket watch necklace! it is so awesome. you should definitely get it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails